Call now on:
(0845) 544 0544
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the flooring good quality?
- All of our flooring is of the highest quality, we pride ourselves on passing the best possible products to our customers at low prices.
- How much is delivery?
- We currently have two delivery options available, guaranteed next day and two day delivery.
- Is the payment method secure?
- You can pay by Sage pay as laid out on the website we have opted for Sage Pay to ensure security for our customers as we feel it is the safest payment option around.
- Some of your products seem very cheap.
- We buy a lot of our products in huge volumes this means we can buy at better prices on materials that we stock so you can make some huge savings.
- How long will it take for my goods to be delivered?
- Delivery can take 8-10 working days for customers in Northern Ireland and 8-15 working days for customers in Ireland, depending if the item is in stock or not. Please allow a non stock item 8 weeks to be delivered as a lot of our products come from Europe and take that little bit longer. If for any reason there is likely to be a delay we will contact you immediately with an estimated time of arrival if this is not suitable you are entitled to a full refund.
- What guarantees do I have on products?
- The manufacturers offer various warranties on their products, the details of these can be forwarded to you on request. We however guarantee that the products will be delivered to you in pristine condition.Please ensure that you inspect goods for transit damage before signing. Cut lengths of carpets, naturals and vinyl’s are inspected for flaws and damages before being packed and dispatched to you so your new purchase should be perfect.
- Can you arrange fitting?
- Unfortunately we do not offer this kind of service to our customers, local flooring fitters can be found either online or in the yellow pages.
- Should I worry about buying carpets online, it seems complicated?
- Its very simple and there are many benefits, simply choose exactly what you want in your own home and have samples posted out to you, if they're not quite right then just order some more, Then measure the room yourself. We can then give you exact prices, all our prices are as low as we can possibly make them so there is no haggling and we have a no pressure sales policy. We are simply happy for the opportunity to quote for you. All you then need to do is arrange a convenient fitting date and we will take care of the rest.
- I'm worried I may measure it incorrectly?
- Don't be, just phone us and we can advise you, it’s really quite simple and in the large majority of rooms you only need 2 measurements. We always have to add a few extra centimetres to the length and width for the fitters to work with anyway.